Thursday, 22 April 2010

In the mood

The writing mood has got a hold of me again :)

After watching loads of Fantasy and Sci-Fi DVDs for uncounted numbers of times, I really feel like writing again. I love writing and I never abandoned it in the last few months, only I have not worked on my "big" projects, only on small ones.
And I still love my stories too. I want to finish them. Especially Before and After and Ella.

What inspired this blog entry and the realisation that I need to write again, was that I stood in my kitchen and suddenly had a very vivid scene of Ella questioning people in my head. And with a bit of distance I now know what I want to do differently.

And I think what plays part in this too, is that I haven't read a book for quite some time. I tend to get influenced by a story/author and I feel that I have found back to myself (I thank my little projects and the people involved with them in a way)

3 comments:

Tim, Lisa, Trenton, and Grant said...

My blog has cool ideas for stories.

Come visit.

Gavin said...

I'm curious, which titles did you watch?

azo said...

I'm not really into fictions but... Happy writing.