Got this from Susan
And I had a really hard time only choosing three each :)
1. Name 3 "classic" (however you choose to define that term) authors you love to read.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
2. Name 3 current authors you love to read.
3. Name 3 authors you admire for their skill.
Jonathan Safran Foer
4. Name 3 authors you admire for their persistence in this crazy, potentially soul-sucking gig.
Anyone in this crazy business should get an award
5. Name 3 authors who deserve props for their support of other writers.
6. Name 3 people who really "get" your work--whose love of your stuff carries you through.
The M:A Ladies
People on Books&Writers
(I haven't shown my stuff to anyone else)
7. And for a switch, name the 3 things you love most about writing.
The creation of things
The satisfaction when someone likes something you've written