Monday 12 March 2007

About me

So, Ok, who am I?

Oh hoho, tough question...

But I'll start with the basics:

Name: Nina
Age: 23 at the moment; birthday's on 19 August 1983
Location: Germany
Hobbies: Reading (lots!!), writing (not nearly as much as I wish), listening to music

For those who are interested: I started writing stories when I learned to read and write (at the age of 7) and always have since then. Never anything for the public eye (including family), but for about three years now, I have written things down that I myself like much more and that in a way fit together (meaning, they could perhaps end in a novel length story).
I've joined the Books and Writers Community at Compuserve and as there are so many nice, caring, encouraging, inspiring, creative and helpful people there, I became bold and posted a few snippets over there. They'll probably find their way here too, sooner or later.

Ok, I started this blog to talk about my progress with my current WIP. But I'll probably rant about everything else nevertheless.

No comments: