Tuesday 6 November 2007

Dream

The strangest thing happened to me last night.

I was lying in bed, letting my thoughts drift. I was slipping away to sleep when I saw an image before my eyes. And was suddenly jolted awake again, by the realisation that this was an image of the dragon’s island. I knew it had a volcano, but not, that it had this strangely formed beach.

I was standing “on” the volcano - although now I think about it, it was more like hovering above it - and looking down at the empty beach.

Even today I see this image clearly in front of my eyes, whereas often in the morning I only remember that I saw something, but not the actual thing. (And although I know I’m asleep then, I cannot make myself to wake up and write it down)

I know, very hard on the imagination...
This looks nothing like what I saw in my dream, but I haven't got a scanner available at the moment and can only work with this ball-shaped thingy for a mouse on my laptop. No precise drawing with that one.

No comments: