Sunday 25 November 2007

Tagged

Carol tagged me, so here goes:


Four Things You May or May Not Know About Me

A) Four jobs I have had in my lifetime:
1. Temporary Shop Assistant
2. Trainee
3. Business Woman in Foreign Trade
4. -

B) Four movies I would watch over & over:
1. LOTR
2. Harry Potter
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Braveheart

C) 4 places I have lived:
1. Essen, Germany
2. Mülheim, Germany
3. and back to Essen
4. -

D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. CSI Miami / Las Vegas
2. Dr. House
3. NCIS
4. Criminal Minds

E) Four places I have been:
1. Cape Town, South Africa
2. Madrid, Spain
3. London, GB
4. Texel, Netherlands

F) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Silke, my colleague from work
2. Lara, my sister
3. Nina, my best friend (yes, her name is Nina too)
4. The regulars on Facebook

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Asian
2. Pizza
3. Vegetables (any, but favourites are spinach and broccoli)
4. Fruits

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Ireland
2. Scotland
3. not here
4. somewhere sunny and warm

I) Things I am looking forward to this and next year:
1. Finishing "Ella"
2. Having more time
3. Getting started on a new idea
4. Winning the lottery ;)


You are reading this and are not tagged yet? Well, what are you waiting for? :)

No comments: