Tuesday 2 December 2008

A Fun Christmas Survey

I was tagged by Carol.

Insert your own answers and pass it on to whomever you feel would respond – including the person who sent it to you

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. My very first, very own this year :)

3. When do you put up the tree? When I get a nice one that I like

4. When do you take the tree down? – First working day after 6th January (when the city cleaning collects them).

5. What do you do with your tree after you take it down: To the curb (see above - the trees are burned)

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hm. Books probably... :)

7. Hardest person to buy for? My sister's boyfriend

8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No. But got a advent wreath like every year

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Both

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Thankfully my family has always given me nice things.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Don't have one.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually round October. But really, I buy what I think fitting for Christmas regardless of the month.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Any holiday food

16. Lights on the tree? Of course!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Depends on my mood

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Since I have a big family we travel to all the various homes, but I'm always in my own bed at night, so no real travelling.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? No. Here in Germany Santa's reindeers are not as famous/popular. Only Rudolph really

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I think traditionally in Germany presents are opened on Christmas Eve (at least in my family) but more and more families switch to Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Hectic people.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? None

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Something special

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? The things I wanted the most I got for my birthday and since I'm a person that hasn't that many wishes, the only thing I can think of is a warm winter cloak for over my medieval dress

No comments: