Tuesday 25 March 2008

Progress, kinda

I cannot seem to get ANYTHING (Ella related) down at the moment, so I decided that I'll go back to the fanfiction* I started a few years back, 2003 to be exact. It has always been there in the back of my mind, every now and then coming forwards and demanding attention, but I've always pushed it back.

I hope this will the the catalyst to get my own story moving, once it's finished.
Should be about 20,000 words, and for an exeption I know exactly what happens and when (this is a spin off of a series a friend and me wrote in 2002. I'd give you the link, but it's in German).



*Please, I know what a lot of people think about fanfiction, so I don't need to hear it. No offence to those who dislike fanfiction, but I'm only doing it for the fun of it and nothing more.

No comments: