Saturday 28 June 2008

Meme

TECHNOLOGY

What is the wallpaper on your computer?
Some b/w leaves, reflecting flowers in colour. Does that make sense? It's a Samsung background.

How many televisions do you have in your house?
One.

BIOLOGY

Are you right handed or left handed?
Right. But I can do a lot of things with the left. I actually will have to buy a left-handed can opener, because I just cannot operate the right-handed one. And I can write left-handed, although that's a worse scrawl than with the right.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Teeth. Feeling in my right knee (after severing the nerve there when I was 12).

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Groceries.

Have you ever been knocked out?
No.

BULLSHITOLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I have no idea.

What color do you think looks best on you?
White.

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?
Yes.

DAREOLOGY

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Yes. Been there, done that for free.

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
No.

Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Sure. Although I'd have to find another way to ramble on ;)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
No.

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for a million dollars?
Never!

DUMBOLOGY

What is in your left pocket?
Trousers without pockets at the moment.

Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
Don't know it.

Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Hardwood.

Do you sit or stand in the shower?
Stand.

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Two.

LASTOLOGY

Last person who texted you?
My sister.

Last person who called you?
My sister. (and aout the same topic too)

Last person you hugged?
My mom.

FAVOURITOLOGY

Number?
7 and 13.

Season?
Spring and summer.

Color?
Blue.

CURRENTOLOGY

Missing someone?
My cats.

Mood?
Still tired.

Listening to?
Radio in the background.

Worrying about?
Nothing.

Wearing?
Jeans, T-Shirt.

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning?
I'll be leaving shortly, so first thing will be the bus station.

What can you not wait to do?
Planning the menue for my birthday.

Do you smile often?
Yes.

Are you a friendly person?
Mostly.

No comments: