Wednesday 16 January 2008

10 Things About Me As A Writer

Jen tagged me (well, anyone really *g*)

1. Your genre(s)?

Fantasy. Maybe Romance later on... But I want to write a historical first.

2. How many books have you completed?

Almost 1/2 ;)

3. How many books are you working on now?

One. But I have ideas for at least four other.

4. Are you a linear or chunk writer?

Chunk.

5. The POV you're most partial to?

Third limited.

6. The theme that keeps cropping up in your books?

Um... I guess, trust (is that a theme?)

7. How many days a week do you write?

Sometimes three, sometimes five, sometimes seven. I try to write everday though.

8. What time of day do you get your best writing done?

Since I'm at work most of the day, I write in the evenings. But I've tried writing in the mornings and during the day, and it all works for me.

9. Who are your mentors?

Those whose books I've read and the people at Compuserve.

10. Who are your favorite authors to read? (different from mentors)

JRR Tolkien, JK Rowling, Diana Gabaldon, Wolfgang Hohlbein


So, I tag... I dunno who will tag themselves on Jen's site, so I tag anyone who's not been tagged yet.

No comments: