Sunday 10 February 2008

Meme

This is from Carol's blog who got it from Eve who got it...

1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
No

2) What was your dream growing up?
Being a a) writer/journalist b) architect c) archaeologist

3) What talent do you wish you had?
To sing really well

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
I like various drinks

5) Favorite vegetable?
Broccoli

6) What was the last book you read?
The Silmarillion.

7) What zodiac sign are you?
Leo

8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Pierced ears, two holes each
One tattoo on my left forearm.

9) Worst Habit?
I speak too quickly when I'm excited

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
If I had a car, sure.

11) What is your favorite sport?
Football/soccer and biathlon. Doing myself: jogging

12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Optimistic overall

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Talk to you to distract myself from the fact that I'm in a freaking narrow place

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Thankfully nothing really bad has happened to me yet

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I trace numbers/letters with my eyes over and over again when I'm bored and have some writing in front of me

16) Do you have any pets?
I had two cats for a year. At the moment: no

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I'd probably not be home. And if I were, I'd worry what to offer to drink (I usually only have water in the house, if at all)

18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!)
A nice, intelligent and caring person

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Neither. Ideally they are funny

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
My hair

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Depends on the situation

22) What color eyes do you have?
Deep brown

23) Ever been arrested?
No

24) Bottle or can soda?
Bottle

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Go on a holiday, donate some, invest it.

What happened to 26?
Got bored

27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
Home ;)

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, in a way

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read, write, listening to music

30) Do you swear a lot?
No

31) Biggest pet peeve?
Scraping a stainless steel fork/spoon/knife in a stainless steel pot

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Crazy

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Sure

35) Do you believe in God?
Kind of

No comments: