Wednesday 19 December 2007

Cats II

The lady came, saw and fell in love. And took the cats with her today instead of Saturday.

And as much as I wanted to give them away, I'm in tears now.

Just as they were our the door, thousand thoughts assaulted my mind: you didn't cuddle them one last time, didn't tell them that you love them and they will get a nice new home, didn't let them sleep in your bed one last time, didn't take a few last pictures, didn't, didn't, didn't...

Just yesterday I was yellig at them and fed up because they had broken something. And now all I can think about is that I will never cuddle with them on the couch again, never will take Rocco in my arms again when he looks at me with those adoring eyes, never again will romp about the flat with them. And no one will enthusiastically greet me when I get home and wait impatiently for food anymore.

No comments: