Monday 31 December 2007

New Year's Eve



The old year is about to pass, a new is already standing on the door step.

Looking back, 2007 hasn't been too bad. I got a great new job (and more money *g*), have deepened my contact with some of the Forumites, have worked on my story (plot, characters, wordage), had no mayor catastrophes, had a wonderful and hot spring (although the actual summer could have been better).

And as one does at the end of a year, I made resolutions for the new year:
  • I will put more effort and time in my writing
  • I will lose weight and get fitter
  • I'll save money for a nice autumn holiday
  • I'll see my friends more often
  • I will win the lottery *g*
  • I might do a language course (Spanish adult education course)

These are fairly managable, so I'm optimistic with sticking to them :)


I'm wishing all of you a nice evening and that you won't stumble while stepping from 2007 to 2008!

No comments: