Sunday 9 December 2007

Progress

Ooookay,

did the organisation this weekend.

A lot of scenes fit together quite nicely, and I will only need a few sentences or paragraphs to connect them. Nothing major.

On the other hand, I noticed that I have a big gap at the begining. I thought about what should go there and noticed that I only have a couple of short scenes. Hmm...

I decided that I should write linearly for some time, to get at least a rough outline for those chapters. I won't be averse to ideas for later chapters, and if something new delevops, I will write that first. But for the time being I will try linear writing :)

So, only to find the time for writing now...

Pre-Christmas Time (meaning the month of December) is always a frenzy of projects, birthdays and meetings, and I'm absolutely smashed and glad to sit down at the end of a day, that writing is unfortunately usually far from my mind. And if it's not, pen and paper or my laptop are too far from my sitting position and I'm too tired to get up :)

I will half my word goal of December to 5000 words and see what I can get accomplished of that.

No comments: